Friday, October 14, 2011

Early Morning Ramblings for October 14, 2011

Well, here's another wasted evening and night, I'm afraid.

I did have plans, and the intention of making good on them.  Unfortunately, I've been feeling more than a little scatterbrained lately.  I think the fact that I've been operating in burnout mode on a few things for awhile might have something to do with that.

Between that and going to a regular job as well, I'm kinda still in the same place I was a while ago.  I still need to make a little time for myself, to just take a day or two to relax and not stress out over all the things I do.

All the same, I should still have some decent content on the way soon.  One more night of finishing on the one thing that's about ready to go, and it should be up.

But I'm gonna go sleep now.  I hear that sleeping is a good thing, and I should do a better job of it than I do.  Catch you all later, folks.  Have a good night.  And also, some music by Johannes Brahms:


No comments:

Post a Comment