Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Independence Day!

Also: 800 posts! Yay me!

So, here it is, the Fourth of July, Independence Day here in the United States. I hadn't really planned on having this work out quite the way it seems to have, but it's pretty cool that it has.

I'm working today, but that's OK. I need the money, and there's a good chance I'll even wind up with a couple extra hours this week. Better yet, yesterday was payday, so that's a good thing, too.

I may have time to celebrate after work, but that kind of depends on what my schedule looks like for Sunday. Far as I know right now, I'll still be working tomorrow, but we'll see. I actually kind of hope I have to work tomorrow because I really do need the money, and I suspect they need the people, too

This whole 800 posts thing is kind of a big deal for me. I'm actually kind of surprised I made it this far. I knew I'd be doing a lot of writing when I started this thing, but I hadn't expected it to go quite this far, for some reason. Glad I did though.

And as I said at 700, or whenever I last did something like this, this count is only for this one blogger channel I've got here. There are a few others around, like what I do on Channel Awesome from time to time and my Tumblr page too, just to name a couple. So I guess I'm kind of a busy fellow in this regard.

And speaking of Tumblr, I'd like to give a quick reply to Shocktress, who commented on the cricket video I shared from YouTube the other day. I like listening to crickets at night when I get the chance, too. I just don't know how that one got into my bedroom specifically to make that much noise for most of the night. And yeah, it does beat the AC sound.

But anyway, yeah, I just wanted to say Happy Independence Day to my readers here in the States, and have a nice day in general to everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment