Saturday, August 1, 2015

Using Pencils Instead...

Turns out I didn't quite have all my stuff ready when I went to do my laundry tonight.

The good news is that I at least remembered to bring the clothes I needed to wash, enough change, and detergent. So, all the important stuff.

What I forgot was the writing stuff I usually bring as well. It's really no big deal, of course. I at least had a pencil and some paper, which at least let me get an early draft done, anyway. Maybe not what I'd intended to do, but this is something, anyway.

I usually have a folder with working drafts of the various projects I'm working on and a pen to write with as well, so I don't have to worry quite so much about a writing utensil with a blunt point if I really get going.

But anyway, I'll have to try a little harder to remember to have all this stuff ready for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment