Monday, April 4, 2011

One Of Many Weaknesses

I've got plenty of serious things I should be working on, but I'd really much rather be goofing off instead, and I'm easily distracted by things that let me.

So, here I am, still up in the wee hours of the morning, with a pile of blog posts for both here and That Guy With The Glasses that I should be working on, and I'm fucking around watching YouTube videos and reading old comics I found online while I write this instead.

That's always been a problem with me. I get into projects and then wind up distracted by random shiny things. I suppose that's kind of why I have a cat character in the online role-playing game I'm in. But really, it's been a problem ever since I was in middle school, really. I'd have assignments that I knew I had plenty of time to do decent work on, but would always wind up putting off until too close to the end, and even then wind up finding a million other things to mess around with when I needed to be pulling something out of my ass.

At any rate, here I am with a Looking Back series plus one out of sequence to work on, a Things I Miss article to do, and a pile of entries for here, too. And that's not counting the art I've been meaning to post for the longest time or the Text Play.

Anyway, keep an eye on this space. There's plenty of stuff on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment