Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Cleaning And Organizing

I've been doing a little cleaning and organizing around my apartment lately


It kinda goes along with the VHS tapes I've been sending to a YouTube channel called Dave's Archives, which I mentioned in a post last month. Even getting rid of those freed up a little space I didn't know I was missing.


Aside from that, I've also been doing some work in my kitchen, too. Probably the best part of that is that I have a better idea of what I might need to get at the grocery store. I also remember where I left a few items for JM Tries videos that I forgot I had, too, so hopefully, I'll be able to get to those before too long.


I've also got a fairly substantial collection of ground novelty coffee I'd sorta forgotten about. Most of it seems to be winter and holiday themed, so maybe spring isn't the best time to do those. There's one that's supposed to be cinamon roll flavored, and I have memories of getting those in the spring. There's another that looks like it might be more fall themed. Either way, I'm sure it'll keep until I can get to it. I could have sworn I had one that was store-brand decaf, but I haven't found it yet. I'm still looking, though.


There are a few other things I've got set up to some degree, but I'm not sure when I'll get to them. I'm hoping it won't be too long, but I've had the rough draft of this post on my desk for a good couple weeks before I got around to getting it into a form I could post.


Either way, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment