Monday, May 6, 2024

Personal Update, May 6, 2024

Got a couple things to cover here, but I think it's mostly good news.


First off is that I'm adjusting to the new mattress I got a week or so ago now. It's a big improvement over the one it's replacing. I didn't realize how poorly I was sleeping on the old one until I got the new one, and it's good to be sleeping better again now. Hopefully, this will help with adjusting when I get in and out of bed so I can have a little more time in the morning before getting to my day job and have a little more energy to work on other stuff when I get home.


That's a list that includes a photo blog about my parents' old picnic basket that my family used for quite a lot of things when I was a kid. There's also a good stack of JM Tries videos that I need to get taken care of, and an Odds and Ends and Stuff video I'm going to try to do leading into all of that. That's a big chunk of content right there, and while I'm sure it'll take me some time to get it done, I'm also confident that I can get most of it done in a reasonable amount of time.


On the gaming front, I'm still fairly sure I'll wind up getting Final Fantasy 9 polished off sometime soon here, too. I know I've been saying that for awhile now, but I mean that every time I say it, and this time is no different. I've been thinking about what I'm going to do after that, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to take a shot at doing Final Fantasy 7 here, too, as it's the last one I have of the series that I haven't at least attempted here yet. The two biggest reasons for that are that my brother texted me saying he finished it himself recently, and that one of the streamers I follow, Many Sharp Teeth, did a fair amount of the first part of the remake on her Saturday streams not so long ago. It looked good enough to make me want to have another go at the original game.


As always, there's more than that going on here, too, but I kind of want to keep this short, so I'll wrap up here and try to get on with some of it.


Until next time, I'll see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment