You know, for the last Coffee Time video I did.
I’d meant to get to this sooner, but I’ve been feeling more unwell than usual lately. Before I get to at least some of the reasons for that, I’d better embed the video in question:
While that’s there for anyone who wants it, part of the reason I forgot about this for as long as I did and why I’ve been having some of the health issues I’ve been having lately is because I wound up getting a little toasty at the class reunion I talked about in the video, and I don’t mean drunk, I mean sunburned:
There’s gotta be long-term effects to winding up like that, especially at my age. Worse yet, I probably could have prevented at least some of it with this fancy hat I got a couple years ago:
There are a few other things I need to get on with now that I’m mostly recovered. Getting some of the other health stuff sorted is one of them, but that’s in the works.
Another is that voice bit I talked about. I’ll see what I can do about that soon. I’ll try to keep the delay on it to a minimum because, well, for now, “because” will have to do.
There’s also some fiction I’ve been trying for years to at least get another chapter of out, but that’s also for another time.
For now, though, I’d better just wrap this up and get to work on some of it. Until then, see you soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment