Wednesday, September 23, 2026

A Slow Month

Perhaps for good reason, though.


Kinda messed up my ankle again. Same one I sprained back in high school and have been dinging up on a fairly regular basis over the course of the thirty years since. I went into the urgent care that my health insurance will cover like I probably should have done for the sunburn I got at the class reunion a couple months back now and got some x-rays. Fortunately, I still haven’t broken the damn thing, in spite of everything I’ve put it through. So I’ve had a brace on it for the last few weeks.


I’ve been busy with a few things in the meantime, though. I did get one video done just before I did whatever I did to my foot. It was a JM Tries video that did surprisingly well, considering that I completely forgot to promote it at the time. I’ve still got way too many of those I want to get to, I think.


I also managed to get some art done, some of which is up on my DeviantArt page now. That’s another thing I’ve got a bit much of to work on, but I suppose that’s a good thing, I guess.


And while I was working on all this, I came across some old stuff I’ve been considering reposting for quite a long time now. Might be worth it, just for a laugh or two in between the new stuff.


Of course, there’s quite a lot of new writing and video stuff I kind of need and want to get on with, too. Arranging my time in such a way to make all that happen has not been easy lately, but that may be changing soon. I don’t want to get ahead of myself, of course, but I’d like to think there’s at least a chance for once.


So that’s pretty much where I am and where I am right now. There are a few other things I’m working on right now, but like I was just saying, I don’t want to get ahead of myself just yet.


But anyway, this should cover it for now. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment