Monday, December 23, 2013

Plans, Trailers, And Things Like That

I suppose it's time for some updates and a few things of that nature.

I guess I'll begin this with probably the biggest thing going on with me right now and say a little bit about my job situation. The last few weeks, I've been getting a little less than 30 hours a week at my day job. That means money is going to be a little tight for me, at least for the next little while. I'm pretty much at a point now where I'm going to have to find a way to supplement my income somehow. I'd like for that to be from getting a few more hours at the job I've already got, but I must admit, that may not happen. In that case, I will need to find a second job. I'm not looking forward to that, but it may be what has to happen. But that's a decision that I am, foolishly, putting off for the moment, on the entirely too slim hope that I'll get a few more hours in the near future.

In the meantime, there are a few other things I'm hoping to get done before I get down to what my real first priority probably should be. The first of those is finishing the Text Play of Lufia and the Fortress of Doom. I've been putting that off for a lot longer than I should have, and I kind of need to get that done. On that front, the plan is that once I finish Lufia, I'm going to do Final Fantasy VI, just because I'd like to have one last shot at it before my SNES goes out on me, as I've had concerns about that lately.

I've also got a video project I'd like to do, but it's going to take a little time to set up and pull off. It seems like a fun one, at least. It's one of those things where it might work out better if I actually knew how to edit video. I really should set aside some time to learn to do that. I think I've got some very basic software on my computer for that, but I'll have to look.

Until I get my flabby white hinder in gear and make that happen, here's part one of that video project:


As I said in the video above, that's about it for now. Hopefully, I'll be seeing you before too terribly long with part two of this.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, if I don't take the time to say that later.

See you soon, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment