Friday, May 9, 2014

A Slight Change Of Plans

I might have to change the plan I had for my Text Plays.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, of course. There are a few things I need to get on with, and maybe changing this around a bit will help.

It's not even a really big change, all things considered. I'm just thinking I might start Final Fantasy 8 a little earlier than I had intended. It's not going to be too much earlier, of course, but worth mentioning.

I'd intended to wait until I was right at what I've always considered the halfway point of Final Fantasy 6 to do it, since it's a good breaking point. I'm pretty much there, but I keep getting caught up on one of the last boss fights before I actually do get there. I'm going to give it one more try before the end of the week, and if it doesn't work out, I'll just move on. I've got other projects I need to get moving on, and Final Fantasy 8 is a good place to start on them.

So, we'll know where we're going with this very soon. See you then, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment