Wednesday, May 1, 2024

New Mattress

Finally got one after far too long.


I'm sure the one I'm replacing was part of the reason I've been having trouble sleeping for a good amount of time now. It was a ten year old mattress at least, so it was well past time.


A big help in making the decision to do it now is that the public works department in my town was doing a neighborhood cleanup thing where people who live in certain residential neighborhoods could put out just about anything at the start of the second week of April and sometime that week, the city would come along with trucks to haul it off. I had a couple other things to get rid of as well, including an old office chair


There was actually a bit of a delay between getting rid of the old mattress and buying the new one, during which time I borrowed a mattress from my mom. I'm grateful for that because it was a real help to have something in the meantime.


But now I've got a nice new mattress that should last awhile. Better yet, this one's nice and firm, which should be good for my back and legs, since I kind of have trouble with those. Or at least that's the hope. This will only be the third night I've slept on it.


With any luck, though, I'll be able to get a little better sleep now, which I'm sure will help with getting back to all these writing and video projects I haven't been doing anything with for awhile now. I'm looking forward to it, and I hope at least a few others are as well.


I'm going to wrap this up now, though. Things to do and all.


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment