Thursday, April 18, 2024

Another “Still At It” Post

Because I've had a bit of creator's block lately.


That's why there hasn't been as much as I'd like coming through any of my channels lately.


I've still been getting things done, to some extent. Just not as much as I'd like. Stuff's still coming, though.


Before I sat down to write this, I did manage to get a couple more pictures up on my dA page. I'll have them below, too.


I really haven't made any progress on getting my PC into the shop to have it gone over. I've checked the price for that sort of thing at one of the places I used to go for that kind of thing, but it's somewhere in the area of $90 now, and I'm not sure I want to put that much into working on a system I'm going to have to replace anyway.


I did manage to get the paper draft for the second part of that Digimon/MST3K thing I put up last week written, but I'm not sure I'll have it ready for posting on Saturday. I'll certainly try, though. I'm just not going to promise anything at this point.


At least I'm still at it, which has got to be worth something, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment