Saturday, April 6, 2024

While I'm Thinking

This is sort of an addendum to a YouTube video I put up a couple days ago.


In a nutshell, in light of a recent, unexpected development, I've been giving a few things a little more thought in different ways than I have in quite awhile. I might have tried to write about it all, but a video seemed like a better way of going about it.


There are a few things I'll be working on while I'm considering how I want to proceed. The big one is that I'm finally getting back to that fan MST3K thing I've been slowly reposting the last few years. The last part I put up was in February of last year, and I'd intended to have it up sooner. I've had some IRL stuff going on, and in the process, mislaid my materials for the project. Now that I've found them again, it'll be coming up in four parts over the next few Saturdays at 5 PM, as I've been doing most of them lately.


I've also got a few other projects I've got in the works to finish soon. Most notably are two more JM Tries videos that I've got thumbnails for, so I'll at least try to get those up before I get on with at least having my current desktop computer tuned up.


I'm sure I'll have at least a little other writing come up along the way, too. Perhaps I'll even manage to finish Final Fantasy 9 in the process.


One other thing I'm currently considering is having a go at doing merch. I've got the Coffee Time title card on my hard drive, and I'm pretty sure I've still got an active Cafe Press account. As of right now, I'm thinking a coffee mug, at least, would be a good bit of merch. Of course, it would be nice to hear what other people think about the matter.


But yea, that's kind of where I am a couple days after that video. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment