Thursday, October 10, 2024

“N-C-C-1-5-0-1”

“No bloody A, B, C, or D!”


Now, if I can remember that clip in about two hundred posts, it'll actually make a good gag post. Just gotta keep a closer eye on my post count if I want it to work.


All joking aside, though, the reason I'm going this route with this is because my last post was actually number 1500 for real, and I'd intended to do something other than the blustery idiocy I wound up doing instead. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying enough attention to how close I was to that milestone I actually was, so here I am making a dumb Star Trek joke to note the milestone.


The next real big milestone like this here is 2000 posts, and I think I'm up for that. As I've said so many times lately, I've got a few ideas for how to get there. Thing is, for all of it, the first step is wrangling my time so that I can actually do all this other shit. It won't happen otherwise, because it takes more than just planning and wishing to get things done, after all.


With that in mind, it's time for less talking and more doing, I think. Until next time, onward and forward.


(Part 2 of the clip above the jump)

No comments:

Post a Comment