Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Post For Its Own Sake

It's been awhile since I've done any freeform writing.

I really don't have any ideas to write about right now, but I still feel compelled to make a post about something.  Maybe it's just that it's finally spring.

Somehow, this has seemed like a long winter.  Colder than average, in a lot of ways, and maybe a little more overcast.  There's that whole business of that polar vortex deal, or whatever it was.  I know there were a lot of really cold days in January and February, but at least that's all behind us now.

Things are even turning towards weather that's about normal for this time of year about right on time, too.  It is a little late this year, but not by too terribly much, it seems.

At least it seems like there's going to be more sunny days ahead.  Chances are, that will help with a lot of things.  Getting back outside, and a little sun will be great.  I'm really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment