Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Not My Best Month

I've kind of missed the month of February around here, it seems.

I'd like to say that it's because I've just been busy, but that's not really the case. I haven't been any more busy than I have been the last few months, and I managed to get more of this done.

It's not so much for lack of ideas, either. I've got plenty of those, I always do. I even know which one I want to do first.

The problem has been getting the time and energy together to actually make these things happen in something more or less like a timely fashion. I've been feeling more than a little under the weather lately, which has made getting motivated for this and quite a few other things difficult.

There are a couple reasons for that. One is that I've still got both my jobs, as of writing this, and as such, I've been working seven days a week for months now. I'm sure that's lead to at least mild exhaustion.

The other issue stems from the first, and I'm sure feeds back into it as well. I've fallen off my diet and exercise habits, which I'm almost certain is making the exhaustion worse.

So, basically, I've got a feedback loop of some sort going on here, and I'm sure it's not a good one. I'd like to get back on a somewhat better schedule than what I've had lately, but I'm not sure how to go about that in such a way as to do myself the least amount of harm in the process.


I've gotta get something figured out soon, before this really does get the better of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment