Friday, May 25, 2018

Coming Back Slowly


It's been about two months since my last post here, and that's way too long.

With that in mind, it's about time I got back into this. I'm just going to have to do it slowly, and work my way back up to where I was before, at what I'd call a more acceptable level for this sort of thing.

The good news is that I do have some stuff ready to go already. Mostly, it's stuff I'd previously posted to Channel Awesome before they discontinued their community blog and forum sections amidst the major bout of scandal and drama the site experienced back in April and I, perhaps unwisely, gave some thoughts on when it was all unfolding.

In addition to that, I'm going to at least make an effort at properly continuing and even concluding the Text Plays of Final Fantasy 9 and Secret of Mana. I am still where I left off before this little break of mine started, for mostly the same reason I haven't written or posted anything recently: I just haven't felt especially compelled to.

The primary reason for that has been... Well, let's just call them life issues of a sort that I'm rather prone to fret and worry way to much about because I tend to overthink them, as quite a few people I know are want to do. For the moment, these are Stories For Another Time that I do hope to get to in due time, but for now, they'll have to wait.

Until then, there will be the “old” Channel Awesome stuff I've got to repost, the continuing video game stuff, and who knows, maybe even some other things not related to any of the above. It's going to be slow going here for at least a while, but at least slow going is better than the no going we've had lately. Hopefully, I'll see you soon with the same sort of content as before my little hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment