Friday, May 25, 2018

Just Messing Around


It's been awhile since my last post, so I may as well post something.

I've got a few ideas to work with, pending a few last details to work out, and I'll post some of them as they become available.

One thing I will say now is that there will be some reposts of some relatively recent Channel Awesome stuff here, now that they seem to have done away with their community sections. Depending on the response, I may try to continue with more of the same here.

Beyond that, there's going to be what has been the usual fare here as well as some stuff I've got mostly done and just need to get out because, well, I've just been sitting on it for too long and it's about damned time I got on with it.

I will note, of course, that in the immediate future, there may also be some rehashing of a little content to come in the short term. That'll just be me trying to get back into practice again and shouldn't last too long.

But now that I'm in a somewhat better place, psycologicially, than I have been the last couple months, it's time to get past it and get on with this whole blogging thing again. See you soon, folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment