Saturday, June 23, 2018

Revisiting Old Channel Awesome Material


This will come after what I've got on hand is posted.

I've got the last five or so things from before Channel Awesome took down their community section saved on my hard drive, and I'm intending to get those back up here on this blog before long. While I'm working on that, I'll be considering revisiting some older works that I don't have as easy acess to.

So far, the list isn't very big, but I'm sure the list will as time goes on. Here's what I'm considering so far:

  • Mummies Alive
  • Extrem Ghostbusters
  • Kidd Video
  • Red Green
  • Galaxy High

This is kind of a preliminary list, and only a fraction of what I did while the site was at its peak, but these are the ones that stood out the most to me when I was writing the draft for this. I'll probably give a little more detail on these when I get down to business on them.

They won't be exact copies, of course, because it's been the better part of ten years since I did them and my perspective has changed some since then.

One thing I am kind of wondering is if I've got readers here who also read those and, if so, there was a specific one or two they'd like me to go back to. It would be interesting to see what folks have to say on the matter.

See you soon, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment