Saturday, June 23, 2018

The Channel Awesome Reposts Schedule


Since I had something of an order I posted these things originally, I may as well have something like it here.

The vast majority of the articles I did for the community blog section of Channel Awesome went under the series title of Looking Back, but I only have a couple of them on hand right now. I've got more of a more recent series I'd called Barely Remembered that I'd started because I'd hit something of a wall in regards to the Looking Back stuff.

At first, it was something of a tough decision, but considerng that I've actually got a “brand new” Barely Remembered article that never got posted to CA, it might be a better idea to go ahead with the Looking Back stuff first and then have a string of Barely Remembered articles leading up to the newer piece I'd had planned before things changed.

With that in mind, the plan for now is to set everything up to auto-post every other day starting Monday at my usual “press time” of 8:30 AM. This will go on for however many days it takes to get them all posted.

One thing I will be passing on, at least for now, will be the “Next [Number and Series Title] Articles” pieces I'd put up when I'd decided on what I was going to do next for a particular series. The old ones are kind of pointless now, and I cut out all the old ones when the site rebranded from That Guy With The Glasses to Channel Awesome.

Anyway, that's where I am at the moment with this little project. See you soon, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment