Saturday, September 8, 2018

Writing Practice: A Need to Waste Time, Space and Paper


Because of a few things I've been neglecting of late.

Back when I started this whole blog thing, I'd intended for it to be more than just video game stuff. For awhile, that's exactly what it was: my random ideas and thoughts and all that.

Things changed over time, and it became more and more video game stuff. That's fine. I do a lot of gaming. But I also do other stuff, too, still, and I'd like to get back to writing and posting more about that as well.

I'm pretty much doing this post as a way of getting myself back into the habit of the other stuff again. I've heard that practice is a good thing, most of the time, if not always.

Plus, I've got scrap paper around that if I don't use for this, I'll use for more crappy art. The world does not need any more of that. There's already too much on my DA page. I should have just left well enough alone, but I've been posting around and still have some to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment