Thursday, August 1, 2019

Just To Keep At It


The important thing is that I stay at things like this, I guess.

I did an OK job of keeping up with all the stuff I do here in June, but in July, I was a little lax about it. I've been telling myself that I've had other things to do with the time, but that's been no more or less true lately than it has the entire time I've been doing this whole blog thing, and I used to have a way higher post count.

I think one thing that might help is having a written and published schedule again. There have been some schedule changes at my day job, but those are at a point now where they should be fairly well settled. The plan is to have a new schedule up here in the next couple weeks. It's mostly because there are a few things in all this that help me with my mental health, and having a written schedule for some of it is one thing that really does help.

Right now, the only thing I'm more or less sure of is that Tuesday nights will be my YouTube video night because I've got Wednesdays off to rest if I need to. Beyond that, I'll have to give things some thought because I've got a few things to keep in mind beyond just sitting in front of my computer.

See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment