Friday, August 27, 2021

A Bit Exhausted

I haven't been doing any of this the last couple weeks.


I've been feeling more than a little burnt out from my day-to-day stuff, and it's really been affecting me. I haven't been getting much offline stuff done as a result, and as a result, I've had a hard time getting motivated for things like this, as well.


I keep thinking I'm gonna do something about why that is, but I just can't get up the nerve to actually do it. Not sure what to call that. I'm hoping getting something up, no matter how short, might help change that, so here's this. I've also got an art post coming up later on today.


Not long ago, I was saying I wanted shorter projects, but I didn't mean quite this short. Like I was saying, maybe better stuff coming soon. I'm hoping, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment