Friday, August 13, 2021

In Need Of Shorter Projects

I've got a few longer writing projects going on, which is better than nothing, I guess.


What I think I need right now are some shorter projects to work on, too. The long stuff's fine, and I think that's usually my best stuff. It's just that one of the longer things I'm working on now is how I started a series of relatively shorter things to fill in the gaps and hafe material coming out in between. It's been awhile since I've been able to do something like that.


Part of what's been getting in the way is this whole pandemic mess we've had going on the last year and a half or so. I used to go to movies on a somewhat regular basis before that hit, and I really haven't been since. I've got access to a couple streaming services that could remedy some of that, and I guess I do have something of a movie collection to work with as well.


In the meantime, I just need to set aside time to do it again, too. I've been having trouble with that as well lately. I'm trying to get that part, at least, a little bit sorted out, with only a little success. I'd like a little more, though, because even as I do this, I'm getting an idea for something else to work on, too.


I suppose part of the reason for that can be summed up with a good theme song for the night, as embedded below:



As always, no copyright infringement intended. Music by Brave Combo.


See you soon with something better, I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment