Saturday, January 4, 2014

o/~ It's Cold Outside... o/~


We're having a real cold snap in my neck of the woods to start the year off. The highs the next few days are all going to be below zero, with the high on Monday being -12. Fortunately, I'm not thinking I'll have to be anywhere on Monday. It'll be too damned cold for that, and it probably won't do my car much good, either. The worst part will be the wind chills, of course. Those will be in the -50 to -60 range.

This would be a good time for me to find someone or something that would let me fly far away from here, for a little fun in the sun. I guess the good news is that I'm not really all alone, more or less. Still a little fresh mango juice might be good, too.

I suppose I should stop paraphrasing the Red Dwarf theme and come up with something a little more serious before I get in real trouble. Stay warm, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment