Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Super Slow Mode

I think that's what we can call what I'm experiencing right now.

There's quite a lot of psychological fatigue going on here right now, as well, I think. I've got a lot of ideas to work with, and I've got time to do something with them, if I really put my mind to it.

Thing is, I really haven't felt what one might call especially compelled to get anything done with it. Hell, it's been ten days since my last post here. I'd like to be doing a little better than that when it comes to this writing thing I do.

When we get right down to it, I suppose, the thing I need most of all right now is a chance to get some decent rest for a change. It's been awhile since I've been able to go about that properly. I'm always hoping for that to happen sooner rather than later, but it's rarely forthcoming, it seems.


Anyway, see you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment