Monday, May 22, 2017

A Change For The Better?

Hard to say, but things are changing and progressing for me, either way,

The biggest thing in that regard is that I may finally be getting “full time” hours and two days off each week at my day job. It's been awhile since that's happened. If it lasts more than a week or two, there are a few things I've been meaning to do for awhile that I'll finally have both the time and the money to do.

Also, I'm almost at one thousand posts here. I'll get more into that in the actual post I've got planned for the occasion, but I'll say right now that I'm actually rather pleased with myself for having made it this far, even if the bulk of the content isn't quite what I'd originally intended.

Even if this doesn't work out quite the way I'm hoping it does, a little chance to rest up and get my head together will be nice. It's something I've needed for awhile now, and finally getting it will do me some good.

My next post will be number one thousand. I'll say more about that when I make the post. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment