Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Wrong Routine

I seem to have fallen into what one might call the wrong routine.

This is mostly because I've had a lot going on that was kind of hard to predict until it was too late. This has made planning for the future more difficult than usual. As a result, I've been feeling more lost than usual.

I'm not going to get into most of it right now, because something tells me that would be a bad idea. One thing I will say, though, is that my birthday's next week. I'll be 40 this year. With that in mind, I have a feelint that the routine I'm on is not the one I should be on at my age. This is not to say that it's a bad one. Just not one a man like me should have at this age. That's a big part of what's getting me down right now.

There's other stuff, too, but that'll be for another time.


As for what I'm going to do for my actual birthday, I really don't know yet. I'm thinking I might do a stream or a video or something like I did when I turned 35. Even then, though, that's only going to be, at most, an hour out of the day. No matter what I ultimately decide, though, I'm sure I'll post at least some details. Until then, have a good however long.

No comments:

Post a Comment