Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Always Coming Back But Never Getting Here


It seems like I'm doing a lot of these posts about how I'm trying to come back and then not doing anything with them.

I swear I'm trying to actually produce more content again, both for here and my YouTube channel, where I seem to be picking up new followers even though I don't think I've put up a new video since November, if memory serves. I've got all the stuff I need to get on with that. Have since well before Christmas but just haven't managed to make it happen.

Lately, it's been my health that's been sidetracking me. In January, it was an intestinal thing that didn't take too long to get over, but I still kept putting things off because I wanted to be sure I was over it. This month, it's been a head and chest cold. I thought I was over it a couple days ago, but it got the better of me again yesterday. If today turns out to be better again, I might actually get around to making a video again. Finally.

Anyway, that's kinda where I am right now. Hopefully, I'll have some better stuff coming in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment