Friday, February 8, 2019

Video Game Stuff


It's been awhile since I've touched my consoles, let alone written about anything game-related.

Part of the reason for that is that I've been dealing with health issues, both physical and mental, in the months since I've done any gaming. It's been a rough go, but I think I'm close enough to better on both fronts that having a normal routine again would probably be a good thing. That's part of why I did the whole new schedule thing, after all.

One way or another, gaming will probably be a part of the new plan. How much of a part it'll be, I'm not sure yet. I've enjoyed doing the Text Plays I've done over the years and would love to keep doing them. I do have, of course, some questions on that front.

The one I'll be going with for now is this: have the Text Play posts been missed while I've been on my little break from them and blogging in general? The statistics and analytics section on my blog page made it look like they were somewhat popular while I was doing them on a consistent basis, but I'd like to know what actual readers thought of them and if my lack of posting in general might have affected that. Any input on the matter would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment