Sunday, July 7, 2019

Trying to Keep the Pace Up


I had a good month for doing this last month and I’d like to keep that up.

June was the best month I’ve had for a lot of things in awhile, and I’d like to keep more of that up, too. Not everything was perfect, of course, but still better than I have been in awhile.

Getting better is something I’ve been working on for awhile now, and maybe the small things are the best place to start. This blog is a small thing, making it a good candidate. Maybe this will carry over to bigger and bigger things if I keep it up.

In the last couple days, I’ve slipped a bit, but I’m hoping things like this will help correct for that. These and video games will be as good as anything for that.

I guess what this is, is a little bit of the sort of hope I’m looking for. Something to start with, anyway. Here’s to having a little hope for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment