Saturday, September 7, 2019

Making Time For These Things


I've gotta get better at that.

I'd intended to do a YouTube video sometime earlier in the week, but that didn't happen the way I'd planned. I'd also hoped to get a little more writing done, but that didn't happen either.

It really comes down to time management, I suppose. I've never really been especially great at that, and it tends to show. It's something I've been working on for quite a lot of my life, and one day, I may actually get the hang of it. It's just a matter of getting on with making it happen the way I want to.

That said, I do have something of a plan to do exactly that. Sometime between now and Monday night, I'm going to take the time to at least get the video done. There's a good chance I'll even get it done tonight, but time will tell.

From there, I do have other writing I want to at least work on, if not get posted somewhere as well. What happens with that is yet to be determined. We'll just have to wait and see.

At least I have something like a plan now, anyway, which is more than I had before. Now I've just gotta do something with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment