Thursday, October 17, 2019

Final Fantasy This Morning: October 17, 2019: Grinding IRL


Busy busy busy!

I've been back from my vacation for a couple weeks now and I already feel like I'm ready for another one. The good news is that I've been getting some things done. I've still got a lot to do, however.

One of the things I need to do is get back to Final Fantasy 9. I'm about as far into it as I've ever been, and I'd like to say I finished it at least once. That's still going to take awhile, but it'll give me something to do while I'm waiting on other stuff to happen.

As for what I've gotten done, I finally got to do a little grinding in Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy 2, so I think I'm at places in those games where I can move on with the stories now. In SoM, it was just a matter of getting everybody up at least one level, which I did, and I even got a Fairie Walnut along the way, which will come in handy. I've got my party's HP up in FF2, which should help with what's to come.

Now it's just a matter of deciding what I want to do while I wait for the results of the medical work I've had going on lately. I'm still not ready to get into full details of that just yet, but if things wind up going the way I think they will, things will be taking a turn for the better soon. I'll get into more of that at a later time.

The plan right now is to at least have some more gaming stuff along soon, just so I'll at least be posting something while I'm finishing the processing on the stuff from my trip. I've been busy enough that I haven't had a truly decent chance to work on that yet, but I'll have that later on today.

For now, though, I'm going to finish this up and get some sleep, since I'm working way too late again and I have things to do later on. Until later, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment