Friday, February 21, 2020

Coming Soon


It's been awhile since I've had a plan like this, but it's also been awhile since I've felt up to it.

So, what do I have on the way? Well, in addition to continuing the two Text Plays I've got going on right now, here's what I've got started so far:

There's that piece about video games and the the conversation I had with my brother while we were on vacation to the Black Hills last year. I think I mentioned a bit about that in my first post of the year, so I'm finally getting on with more details on that.

I've also started a “quickie” Text Play of the Chronicles version of Final Fantasy 4, just to compare it the SNES version I'm more familiar with. It's likely to take awhile because I want to focus more on the other games, still. Plus, I've already done two full Text Plays of it, so no real need to do another.

I'm also working on an Orville fanfic. Have been for awhile now. There's gong to be a wait in this thing as well, because getting fiction to be at least decent takes time, especially for folks with other things to do as well.

Those are just a few of the things I know are on the way. See you with more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment