Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Out of Practice


For as well as this year has started off for the blog, things aren't looking as good as one might think.

It's in part because I've let myself fall out of practice at this whole writing thing. I used to have very few problems coming up with stuff to write about, and then I started dismissing them for various reasons, which I've heard is never a good idea. As a result, my post count here has been down for the last couple years, along with a few other things I've had going on in that time.

Part of the reason I'm trying to get back to working on other ideas is that I don't want this to be all about video games. I do have other things going on in my life. I really should start writing about them again because passing on them has been a mistake, as I said before. The trick is going to be setting aside the time and energy to actually make it happen.

I've got reasons for why that is, but I'm not going to get into them right now because I don't want to start off like that. It'll help me to just get on with this because it's for the best that I do.

As always, there's going to be more stuff coming, both gaming and not. I just need to make time for it, and the sooner the better, really.

See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment