Saturday, December 18, 2021

Something Sort Of Plan-like

It's not going to be much, and I'll probably have the one or two things I've got in mind done in the next couple weeks.


The one thing I'm planning on having done well before that is a JM Tries video I actually had the thing for a little more than a month now. It's actually going to be the bottle in the picture from this post, since it's the only thing in that picture I haven't done yet. I've had it cooling down in the fridge for a couple days now, so I may as well get that taken care of so I can free up the space in my fridge and on my shelves. I might even have that video up before I get this post shared.


I'm also thinking I'll at least get started on the last bits of Final Fantasy 9 soon, too. I already did a bit of that, but I'll be doing a bigger post for that later. I started later than I probably should have, so when I realized that it was likely to take longer than I had time for at that moment, I decided to have the good sense to back off and save at a nearby location. Either way, I figure I may as well go ahead with this, and no matter how I go about it, it'll probably be a mistake.


I do have plans for things to come after that and FF2 as well, so I'll go over those briefly. I've still got some games outside the Final Fantasy series to give a go, be they second shots or not. Because one of those games is Lufia and the Fortress of Doom, which will require me to get my SNES set up again after taking all that stuff down to move some furniture, I'll also put Crono Trigger on the list, too. I also have the Chronicles version of it that came bundled with the version of Final Fantasy 4 I wrapped up last month. I can go for that, if I must, but I've had less success with that than I did with FF4.


Another game I've got in mind is Breath of Fire, the very first one I tried to do a Text Play of on this blog. I have something like two copies or versions of that as well. One's the cart version I'm pretty sure I got for Christmas one year not long after it came out, the other's the virtual version on my Switch. I've been meaning to get back to that one for quite some time as well.


But all that will have to wait for at least a little while. I'd like to finish the games I'm currently working on before I get to any of that, which is going to take longer than the couple weeks I've got in in mind for now. We'll see what I can get done before the end of the year.


Until then, see you soon, and have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment