Monday, December 6, 2021

Maybe A Little Ambitious

So maybe I was a little ambitious about how much posting I'd get done here this year.


When I was making my plan for how many posts I thought I'd get up here before the end of the year, I had thought going for 100 again would be doable. It still is, but I'll still have to make 17 post before the end of the month to pull it off, and I don't think I'm up to that.


Granted, it hasn't all been just me managing my time badly. I really have been busier than I had expected this year, so I haven't exactly had as much time to manage with regards to this sort of thing. I'm still managing to get it done, obviously. Just not as much as I'd like.


The good news is that I have been making more YouTube videos than I had thought I would. I'm just doing them as single long-take videos, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Either way, I've got 42 subscribers as of this writing, and that's substantially more than I'd expected to have.


Still, I'm probably going to come up a little short of the goal I'd set for myself here, and I kinda feel bad about it. I'll still do what I can to come as close to 100 as I can. I might even get back to the video game stuff I've been working on for far too long.


See you soon, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment