Wednesday, May 11, 2022

No Title I

I just haven't had the energy to get this done lately.


I was also going to say I haven't had the desire or will to do it either, but that's only partly true. I do want to, and I'm certainly willing and I want to do it. I even have plenty of material to work with. I just haven't had the energy to make the time for it.


Between working full time at my day job and a variety of ongoing health issues, I just haven't felt up to any of the things I would otherwise like to do with my free time. Not writing these blogs, not making YouTube videos, not even getting ahold of my gaming buddies in various places.


It's mostly because I'm just feeling too worn out, too exhausted for it. It was about all I could do to get this up, and it took longer than I had wanted, but at least I did manage to get it done.


I know some of what I need to do to make things better, but I've felt too fried to make it happen for quite some time now. That's something I'm really not so sure how to fix, and I'm not sure where to turn for answers.


When we get down to this, these are all things I want to work on, but am just not feeling up to it. I want for things to get better but am not entirely sure how to remedy that. It'd be nice if I could get to that sooner rather than later, but prospects just aren't looking too good on that front right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment