Monday, August 29, 2022

Better But Still Tired

I'm feeling better than I was when I made my last real post.


That's not a particularly high bar, but at least I'm a little better now. Still feeling worn out, though.


I'm sure part of it is because of something I don't think I mentioned last time. I feel like I'm always busy but never getting anything done. In fact, I'm forgetting where I am in some of my projects. For example, I thought I'd misplaced a hard copy of something I need for one of them and then found it again after I'd already made another. I won't call it a waste of toner and paper because I'm pretty sure neither would have gone to any better use otherwise.


And then there's all the other stuff that I need to get going on that I haven't mislaid materials for. The best example of that is the YouTube video I mentioned in the post about the AP style manual a couple weeks ago. I would really like to get on with that, because I'm still pretty sure I know where all the stuff for that is, but the longer I put it off, the less likely it becomes that things will stay that way.


There's a fair amount of other stuff I have in my pile that I'll save for other times because this post will have gone on long enough by the time I'm done with it.


Beyond that, all I can say is that the main reason I'm not getting more of it done is that I'm feeling burned out, and it's exhausting. I'm just hoping I can get a few things sorted out here so I can get on with the rest of it.


Otherwise, that's where I am right now. I'm always hoping to have more on the way sooner rather than later.


Anyway, I'll see you soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment