Thursday, March 2, 2023

March Already

Spring's almost here.


The weather's starting to warm up again. Or at least it usually does by now. Things have been their own kind of weird in that regard this year, independent of the other stuff that's been going on.


I'd say we're almost done with snow for the year, but we've already had two major blizzards this year that have dropped the better part of three feet of snow on us, and we've had storms like that through April in years past. Even if we don't have any more of them, it's going to take a while for all that snow to melt.


It'll be interesting to see what's under all the snow we've got once it finally does melt. There's bound to be some interesting shit, and some of it might even wind up here.


Speaking of finding buried things, when I sat down to write the draft for this, I found of stack of old drafts from the end of January, apparently, because one of them was about how February was going to be an interesting month on account of how things have been since October. It was, of course, and fortunately, not in as bad a way as I had thought it might be.


There are a couple other drafts that are still a bit more relevant that I might be able to make use of in the near future. There's one about looking forward to spring and another about writing just for the hell of it more. I'll have to look at them and see what I can do with them.


It'll give me something to listen to while I listen to YouTube videos or the Twitch streamers I like. I might do seperate posts. I might do seperate posts on some of the later, but for now I'll just mention a couple of the Twitch streamers I've been watching lately. Radio Dead Air is still be big one. I've been watching his Twitch stuff for a good five years now and it's still fun. A channel I've started watching much more recently is ManySharpTeeth, a horror game Vtuber. I'm not ordinarily into that kind of thing, but she does some interesting work.


Otherwise, I'm going to wrap this up for now. I've got a lot to work with, so I may as well get on with it. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment