Saturday, December 28, 2013

Finishing Out The Year

Might as well just wrap this up right now.

So here I am, four days until the end of the year. I've been trying to figure out what to wrap up 2013 on, and I guess the fact that I'm at 600 posts now is as good a thing as any for the purpose. I kind of like these round numbers for some reason. Not sure why, exactly, but I do.

It's been an interesting year, if nothing else. A lot of it, most of it, really, has been good. My health has been reasonable. I've been able to get a lot of things done. Not all of the things I'd wanted to or needed to, but at least the major ones, anyway.

On the job front, things have gotten a little dicey. I can think of a few reasons why that might be. The good news is that, at least for now, I still have a job. It's just barely enough to pay for food and rent at the moment. Hopefully, that will change for the better come the first of the year.

I'm rather proud of myself for having made it to 600 posts here. It's quite an accomplishment, I think. And this is also on top of the Looking Back series I post at That Guy With The Glasses and the occasional video or two.

I guess I've been busy with things, even if it hasn't always seemed that way. Here's to hoping things stay that way in the new year. It's always nice to be busy with stuff.

I'm just not sure how I'm going to pay for it all going forward, but that's a matter for another time.

Until then, happy new year, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment