Thursday, December 5, 2013

For Want Of Cables

Might as well post something on the fun side, because I've got something serious coming in the not-too-distant future.

And it's probably going to come before next Sunday, AD, too.

Amongst the things I've been doing with my extra time on the cold, snowy days we've had this week, I thought I'd try to hook up my old PSX, just to find out if it still works. I've had it sitting in a drawer since I got a new TV this summer. I'd thought I'd kept the RCA cable for it, but from what I've managed to find so far, it would seem not.

I should probably check the drawer I had it in, but I have my doubts about it being there. At the time, I hadn't use that unit in awhile because I was having trouble with it. I can still use those games on my PS2, but it won't let me see what's on my PSX memory cards, which I'd kind of like to do.

I may just have to scrape together enough cash to buy a replacement at the second-hand gaming store here in town, but that may be awhile, since finances are a little tight at present.

At any rate, I suppose I'd better get to that. I might have updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment