Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Test



Here’s something I probably should have thought to try when I first started trying to do this Patreon thing.

I’ve known for awhile that if I make a video for YouTube, it’s possible to have it be classified as private or unlisted and then change to public later, or to one of the other settings, should the need arise.  That’s a feature I have not yet checked Blogger for.

For as long as I’ve been posting to Blogger, one would think that I have.  It’s only natural, right?  After all, a person might think I’d actually know what I’m doing when I do this.  Turns out, though, that this is not the case.

Basically, the point of this post is to see if I can make an unlisted blog post and share it through other places before making it public.  It will make things so much easier if I can.  Results to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment