Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Again

Wow, it's already the end of November again?

It seems that it is, which means it's time to wish a happy Thanksgiving to my readers.

I've not got any really good ideas to write about beyond that. I've done the “things I'm thankful for” thing a couple times before, and they don't really change from year to year.

As for how things are in general, I'm still planning to update and “reset”, if you will, my Patreon page. I kind of thought I'd have that done by now, but things kept coming up. I'll try to get it done soon, but the way things are going, it may not get done before the first of the year. My intent is to have it done before then, though.

On the gaming front, I'm almost at a point where I'm going to say I'm done with both the games I'm playing. In the case of Final Fantasy 6 it's because I'm almost done with the game; for Final Fantasy 8, I'm pretty much at the point where I generally get fed up with the game and wind up just quitting. I'll probably do a video about that once I've done the text version of the playthrough. The question at hand is if I should continue after Trabia Garden, but I'll get to that in due time.

Until then, happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope you all have a good day, perhaps spent with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment