Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lack of Shows...

So, I haven't exactly been keeping my regular broadcast schedule lately...

Of course, I've had good reason the last couple weeks, which hasn't always been the case when I've been gone from the web in that regard.

This time last week, my dad was a little more than a day and a half out of having quadruple bypass surgery. He'd been feeling poorly for awhile beforehand, and all the tests pointed to this kind of thing. After the operation, he looked really ragged, but he's getting better all the time, and before long, if all goes well, he'll be back to his regular old self. But I wound up passing on doing a show last week because I was over at my parents' place for the night spending time with my mom while my dad was recovering in the hospital.

This week, I'll be skipping the show for somewhat better reasons. I've started a second part time job. It's been something I've needed to do for quite some time, and I'm glad I finally made it happen. For now, it's probably for the best that I don't get into too many details. One thing I feel confident in saying right now is that a few plans are going to have to change. Which plans and how much, I'm not exactly sure, but we'll all know soon enough.

So, until then, I'll at least try to stay in touch. See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment