Thursday, January 28, 2016

That Same Old Brick Wall

I'm sure it'll be familiar to a lot of people when I get down to explaining it.

I'm back in that same old rut of having plenty of ideas to work with and plenty of desire to do something with them, but somehow no drive to actually put the two together and actually make something of that. I just feel tired for some reason, and I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe it's depression, maybe it's more to do with my not getting enough exercise lately, or that I've not been making good eating or sleeping choices, or some combination thereof, I'm not entirely sure.

Regardless of the cause, though, I've got plenty to work on, and there's quite a lot of it that I just don't feel particularly arsed to actually work on any of it. And yeah, I know that does seem to conflict with what I said in the first full paragraph here. It's kind of a “why bother” sort of thing, really, on account of I know I've got an audience for what I produce, but I barely hear anything about it, be it good, ill or otherwise, and I'm sure that has something to do with it as well.

At any rate, I'm in something of a funk right now. I'm trying to pull myself out of it, but success seems anything but guaranteed right now. I'm hoping I can get that changed soon, but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment