Friday, September 9, 2016

Planning Ahead A Bit

This isn't going to be much of a plan, but I've gotta start somewhere, and I've always heard that starting small's usually a good idea.

I've got a lot of things I need to get going here, and to make even a little bit of it work, I need to have a plan. Thing of it is, if I try to plan it all out at once, I'll only set myself up to fail. I know that from experience, I'm afraid, and I hope we all do. So before I get to the big plans on down the road, I'm going to start with something much smaller, simpler.

Since I'm getting near the end of my second run of Final Fantasy IV on my blog, I figure it's time to decide which of the games in my collection I'm going to do next. Right now, my top choice is Final Fantasy 9, but I'm going to have to refresh my memory as to what I actually have in that regard. It's been awhile since I've been in much a mood for playing, even entirely for fun, so I can't say that the list of titles I've got on hand is entirely fresh in my mind right now.

Plus, I've reactivated my Steam account because I think I can actually run those games on my new computer. I may do something from there if I find something I like and can get to work.

I've also been meaning to do more non-gaming stuff here, and more general stuff on Tumbler as well. I've already got something about this whole experience of buying a new computer in the works that I just need to get on with, so that's coming as well. With any luck, I'll have all that ready to go and on its way before too terribly long.


So, that's kind of what my little plan is right now. Get a few simple things planned out and finished, and hopefully build from there. See you soon, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment