Monday, June 19, 2017

Projects In The Works

I've got a few things going right now, so I may as well give a little rundown of them.

I'll get into these individually a little more as I get more of the details worked out for each one.

One of the bigger projects I've been mulling over is sort of a photo blog kind of thing. I got the idea from some of the stuff I've been watching on YouTube lately. It's going to be about the local shopping center I've been using as sort of a headquarters for some of the fiction writing I do now and again. It'll be interesting to see what I can do with it, but I'm not sure if or when I'll be able to pull it off.

The rest of what I've got in mind is more straight-up writing stuff that can be done pretty much in front of my computer, for the most part. I'd say it's odd how much of it's video game related in some way, but when I think about it, it's really not. Gaming has been a fairly major hobby of mine for quite some time, so I suppose it only makes sens.

One is what will be, at least for now, the final segment in the “Sonic 'Toons and Me” thing I've been doing for awhile now. I've been watching Sonic Boom on Hulu for a while now, and I'm not entirely sure what I really think of it just yet. I'll get more into that if and when I do the piece.

And then there's some actual gaming stuff involving playing video games, too. Those of you who have been following my Text Plays might be familiar with the issues I've been having with my Super Nintendo. For awhile, I haven't been able to use it at all, but I think I've finally figured something out. I'll explain more about what, exactly that is soon, but for now, I'll say that it probably cost me more than it should have, but it was still worth the trouble and expense.


Until then, have a good day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment