Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Where To From Here?

Now that I'm officially over 1000 posts, I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to go next.

It's really not for lack of ideas, which is a common thing for me. I almost always have plenty of ideas. It's doing something with them that gives me problems.

I rather enjoy doing my drinks videos, but if you've seen any of them, or know me in person, you probably know of a couple flaws in that. One is, of course, that video and audio work is not exactly a strong suit of mine, but I'm working on that. Another is that I'm sure quite a lot of people who watch these things and/or know me in person have noticed that I'm not exactly the skinniest guy around. Guzzling all those novelty beverages on camera hasn't exactly been a helpful thing in changing that in any positive way.

I have fun doing the Text Plays as well, but there again, I'd have to spend time hanging out in my apartment to make those happen. Even without the weight issues mentioned above, doing that probably wouldn't exactly be good for me.

Thing is, it's been so long since I've gone out to do things in any meaningful way that I've kind of forgotten what makes for good entertainment in that regard. The good news, though, is that I may have time to work on that now, which I'm sure will help.


I'm sure I'll figure something out, of course. I've done a good enough job of it to make it this far, so I'm sure I can keep this going for a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment