Sunday, November 12, 2017

A Rough Patch

It's been a tough few months for me recently.

It's not exactly a bad thing, I think. I hope so, anway. It's just that there's still a lot going on, that's better off left out of a public forum like this for now, and it's got me kind of stressed.

I'm sure I'll get through it somehow, even if I don't know exactly how just yet. Thing is, it's been affecting my sleep and eating habbits, which is not good for my health in general. Worst part of it is that I don't know what I'm going to do about any of it. It would be nice if I could get one thing done in a way I'd call right. Just one thing to make me think that maybe I can do this after all.


The best way to do that, I suppose, would just be to get on with the projects I've got going on right now. So I'm going to have a Text Play issue going live in a little bit. Probably won't get it shared around until after work, though. See you then, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment